Hello all together!
I'm currently on the search to find a simple solution to reset a list of issues as soon as a new version is created in Jira.
We are a small start-up and are in the need to run a testplan on every new release version as long as we do not have a proper QA. So for our testphase I want the possibility to just reset a bunch of test tasks whenever we create a new version.
I tried to gather all issues in the Jira automation flow with lookupIssues.
Now I am stuck because I do not have a parent issue as the "version created" trigger can occur outside of an issue.
My Question is: How can I iterate over the list of {{lookupIssues}} and do the action "transition to" for each issue in the list?
My current unfinished solution looks like this:

Yet I'm unable to access the smart value {{issue}} nor can I somehow add custom actions.