Hi Guys,In my workflow, some states need input detail information in confluencecan JMWE make Jira cloud trigger to create Confluence Page?Regards,Tyas
Hi @Tyas Iglecias
You can create a confluence page using webhooks and REST API with jira automation. No need for JMWE. You can use this post as a starting point to get you thinking https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Automate-your-Confluence-documentation/ba-p/1771718
Hi @Alex Koxaras -Relational- thanks for the articles, I think its for Create new Confluence Space (correct me if i'm wrong)but I have specific Space ( Example : Space "A") for a number of page, need to be create from states changesExample : I have states Open > Requirement > Design > TestingWhat I need, after states change to "requirement", jira trigger Confluence create page "Requirement" in Space "A"
Hey @Tyas Iglecias
Yes, you are correct. It's for creating a space. However, as I mentioned you, it's a great starting point to work your way through REST API and automation, and learn how to create a page on an existing confluence space.
Note that you can achieve the same using JMWE's callRest filter, for example in a Build-your-own post-function.
Hi @Alex Koxaras -Relational-thanks for the advice
Hi @David Fischer
"you can achieve the same using JMWE's callRest filter" >> its mean we need to generate API token?for my case : I have states Open > Requirement > Design > TestingWhat I need, after states change to "requirement", jira trigger Confluence create page "Requirement" in Space "A"can you give example how to build script "Build-your-own post-function"?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.