Hello
Is it possible to export some differents pages in one word document?
Thank you!
Esther
Hi @Esther Diéguez ,
Thanks for writing and welcome to the community.
You can export if you need your content accessible outside confluence in different formats inclusive of word - https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/export-content-to-word-pdf-html-and-xml/.
Please check ad accept the answer if it solves your query else let us if you are looking for anything else.
Cheers
Suvradip
Good morning and thank you for your answer
In this page I can read that I can export one page on word but if I want to export multiple pages I only can use others types: pdf, xml… but not word
Can you help me again, please?
Thank you
@Esther Diéguez ,
Thanks for your prompt response.
It's always great to response inline for better visibility instead of creating a new response.
If you are trying to export multiple pages in word then you need to use some marketplace plugins like this - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/24982/scroll-word-exporter-for-confluence?tab=overview&hosting=cloud
You can refer to this already solved thread in community - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-to-bulk-export-to-word-docx/qaq-p/682711
Note: I am not working as Marketplace Partner or promoting these Products. The response was just a suggestion based on your last question.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.