Hi,
I am setting up an automation using the Web Request action and I keep getting the below error message:
Hello @Nawaaz SOHAWON,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
Just for a better understanding of the issue, I would like to know more details about the endpoint and the automation rule.
Is the endpoint accessible using other tools like Postman or Curl?
What is the web request URL?
Also, feel free to share a screenshot of the rule with us, just make sure to hide private information.
Kind regards,Angélica
Hello @Angélica Luz
Thanks for your response.
The endpoint is accessible through Postman.
I am now getting a 401 error and think it's because of the "Authorization" header.
The web request URL is: https://api-worldcheck.refinitiv.com/v2/cases/screeningRequest and I cannot find the correct format for the "Authorization". Below are the details:
Thanks for your assistance.
Regards,
Nawaaz
Thank you for sharing, @Nawaaz SOHAWON.
If you are getting the 401 error, you need to use the Authorization header indeed.
It will be like this one:
To generate that API Token, you need to encode the credentials with base64.
$ echo -n "email@domain.com:api-token" | base64
For more detailed information, please check the article below:
Please, take your time to test and let us know how it goes.
Hi @Angélica Luz ,
Thanks for all your assistance. Much appreciated.
I will try the above and let you know.
However, I've got 2 points concerning the api token generation:
Thanks again for all your help,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.