Hello!
I'm using Jira Service Mangement requests to automate employees updating their Insight User data. I'm running into an issue where users may select multiple objects to be assigned to a field in their Insight object. A single object will work, but multiple gives me an error.
My automation is set up like this:

Under "And: Edit Insight field attributes," I'm specifically having trouble with multiple BadgeObjects.

Where customfield_10132 is an Insight object field that selects available email signature badges. customfield_10106 is another Insight object field for Users. I used a pipe to use the current object data if the user left the field blank in the request.
This is the error I'm running into when the automation runs:

The value is assigned when one object is selected, but not more than one. How can I assign multiple objects to an Insight field attribute using automation?
EDIT: Should also note that the attribute I'm trying to edit has it's cardinality set to 0 to unlimited. I can assigned multiple objects directly through Insight. It's only through Jira Automation that I can't edit the Insight attribute to reference multiple objects.