-Added 4 users with "Administrator" Role to a Company Managed Project.
-This is a business project.
-None of the users are able to access the project nor receive a link to log into the project.
What am I missing out?
Thanks!
Are these users able to access any project on your instance? Can you go to the project settings > permissions and assess if those users exist in one or more of the roles that have browse permission?
Also I would warn against giving administrative privileges to individuals unnecessarily. That is not to say that you are doing so here but when I see I added four users as administrators it does throw a bit of a yellow flag up to me. Also keep in mind that there are different levels of administration.
Hi Jack - these users are unable to access other projects as well.
I remember receiving a notification email to join a project when someone added me as an Admin some time back.
But these guys didn't receive that as well.
Also, I tried to change their role to "users" with no results.
Also, this is where I am setting their roles.
Project Settings>People>Add people>Assign the admin role to the selected user.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.