Hello Atlassian community, this is my first post here.
I have three projects (let's call them ITB, HB, APC).
I'm having a rule in HB which sends a POST web request ("Then: Send web request") when an issue is transitioned from In Progress to Done. This rule is called "Contract signed". It works all fine - I tested it via Webhook.site and it receives the POST with whole content.
However, the rule I set up in APC (and then ITB as a test) doesn't register the incoming POST web request. It used to yesterday, in the first part of the day, but then it suddenly stopped. It doesn't show in audit logs AT ALL, as if it doesn't exist. List of rules:
- APC: Contract signing
- ITB: Test
They both don't register any incoming request at all. Regenerating link doesn't help. Copying the rule doesn't help. Setting up a new rule doesn't help. Disabling and enabling rule again doesn't help. Sending a request from online API testing tool doesn't work as well - request goes out all fine (code 200), but it never arrives.
So ... it seems that the only logical outcome is: Jira won't set up a listening endpoint for me. Any ideas how to fix it?
Cheers,
Dawid