It is probably been asked somewhere. But I search and only find similar answers.
I created a scheduled rule which will run every 3 days and for a start will add organizations to issues for multiple projects that have the field emtpy. Rule goes like this for now:
When: Scheduled
project = "A" OR project = "B" OR project = "C"
If: all match
project = "A" (JQL)
Organizations is empty (Issue Fields condition)
Then: Edit issue fields
Organization set to "A name"
Else if: all match
project = "B"
...
Else if: all match
...
At the end I want to add:
Then: Send email
And receive a single email that lists all changed issue's per project.
I am willing to extend the above rule to make several changes in the future, where I will need to be informed of the outcome but without receiving "100" different emails.
From what I have been reading here is more or less what I imagine I would have to add to the email body to achieve this:
blah blah..
<ul>
{{#lookupIssues}}
{{issue.project.name}}
<li><p><a href="{{url}}">{{key}} | {{summary}}</a>: {{Organizations.name}}</p>
</li>
{{/}}
</ul>
Is this correct or close? Can it be done?
I hope my question is clear.
Thanks in advance.