When I add the embed html code given by the "Embedding the issue collector" wizard in a Sharepoint page nothing changes on screen. Consulting the Firefox developer console shows the following errors (url edited):
The resource from “https://INTERNAL/collab/env-c1/GIS/pages/Home.aspx?collectorId=d17513c3” was blocked due to MIME type (“text/html”) mismatch (X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff).Home.aspxLoading failed for the <script> with source “https://INTERNAL/collab/env-c1/GIS/pages/Home.aspx?collectorId=d17513c3”. Home.aspx:713:1Loading failed for the <script> with source “https://geobits.atlassian.net/rest/collectors/1.0/configuration/trigger/d17513c3?os_authType=none&callback=trigger_d17513c3”.The embed code is:<script type="text/javascript" src="https://geobits.atlassian.net/s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-T/-fzx0du/b/3/9edb822e6c4db3635f27806476c088cb/_/download/batch/com.atlassian.jira.collector.plugin.jira-issue-collector-plugin:issuecollector/com.atlassian.jira.collector.plugin.jira-issue-collector-plugin:issuecollector.js?locale=en-US&collectorId=d17513c3"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="?collectorId=d17513c3"></script> The only related discussion I've seen so far, GitHub Power Up not working, indicates this is something that needs to be fixed on the Atlassian side.
The resource from “https://INTERNAL/collab/env-c1/GIS/pages/Home.aspx?collectorId=d17513c3” was blocked due to MIME type (“text/html”) mismatch (X-Content-Type-Options: nosniff).
The embed code is:
<script type="text/javascript" src="https://geobits.atlassian.net/s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-T/-fzx0du/b/3/9edb822e6c4db3635f27806476c088cb/_/download/batch/com.atlassian.jira.collector.plugin.jira-issue-collector-plugin:issuecollector/com.atlassian.jira.collector.plugin.jira-issue-collector-plugin:issuecollector.js?locale=en-US&collectorId=d17513c3"></script><script type="text/javascript" src="?collectorId=d17513c3"></script>
The only related discussion I've seen so far, GitHub Power Up not working, indicates this is something that needs to be fixed on the Atlassian side.
Meta: I had to press submit post on this 3 times before it was successful. On the 3rd time was a notice about invalid html. As far as I can tell what's written above is still correct, but I may have missed something. During the initial composition I tried several ways to stop the blockquote format and resume normal for the rest of the post but was not successful.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.