hello!
I am attempting to do the following:
When a specific label is added to a ticket, clone that ticket as a sub-task to a SPECIFIC ticket in the Backlog (that isn't the Trigger or Current issue).
What I can't figure out is how to specify the parent ticket. I only see the option of setting the parent as the Current or Trigger issue, and if I try to add branching for the specific ticket I'm looking for, it clones the specified ticket, not the original trigger one.
I've tried these actions, all of which only seem to allow you to select the Current or Trigger issue as the parent:
- Clone issue
- create sub-tasks
- Create issue
- Link Issue (tried to link it to the ticket i want then clone to link, but again, only can link Trigger or Current issue)
Thank you for your help!
-Danielle