Hello the community
After our server, where Jira was installed, has burned, we migrate since old backup to Jira Cloud. Unfortunately, we have to recreate manually old configurations for some things like Automation from scratch.
So I'm working on Automation but I'm blocked.
After the creation of a new project, I would like to create different automatic tasks there depends of project category.
I don't found smartvalue like project.category for that. So I use project.name and verify if it contains part of specific words as we use glossary that depends type of project.
My condition is "{{project.key}} contains FPDVD" but it doesn't work.
And When i'm trying to create issue ticket (that doesn't depends of project category), I have this error message : "Could not find create meta data for project/typeId"
I tried the several issue type as task but any has worked.
So I ask your help and try to unblock my situation.
Thanks by advance.