I am looking for a tool or how I can configure a query in Power BI or excel that will read data from the Jira Cloud based on a filter setting.
Hi @Paul M. Brunner ,
You can find some connectors in the Atlassian Marketplace. E.g., I found this one for power BI and Jira. Would this work?
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1221150/power-bi-connector-for-jira?tab=overview&hosting=cloud
Hi @Paul M. Brunner
I think our Power BI Connector for Jira will be a great solution for you! It has various filtering options and supports Power Query!
If you need any assistance, please contact us support@alpha-serve.com
@Yuliia Maidanova -Alpha Serve- Thank you. I will need to speak with our admin team. Does this require installation on a server or just my computer?
Thank you Carlos, looking into it.
@Paul M. Brunner
All Marketplace apps are licensed per environment. For self-managed installations, an app license is required for each unique environment. For cloud, apps are licensed per subscription, per user. You can learn more about this here: https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/marketplace#licensing-purchasing
This means, that to install Power BI Connector for Jira you need to have Jira Admin permissions or to contact your Jira admin. You can find a step-by-step manual in the app documentation: https://aserve.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/PBCFJC/pages/1060732950/Installation+Guide
Feel free to reach out to our support team for any help or assistance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.