Dear.
I am creating an automation that after creating an incident certain fields autocomplete, I would like to know how to do this for a cascading field that is not shown in the list of options of the automation rule.
Hi @Ronaldo Rosales ,
Cascading select fields will not be displayed in the list of fields.
In order to set values for such fields, you need to use the "More Options" and then enter JSON code like:
"fields": { "<field name>" : { "value": "<value1>", "child": { "value" : "<child value 1>"} } } }
In the above code snippet, you need to replace the <> tags with values corresponding to your cascading field.
Here is an example:
I am very grateful for your response, thank you very much!
I have followed the above and having the following error
Remove < >
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.