Hello, I have a account of Bitbucket but I'm getting the error "
You may run into this issue when you use specific browsers or add-ons that hide the referer header for id.atlassian.com and other Atlassian sites. Check for these and then try logging in again.
" but its not integrated with project of Jira and Confluence. I think it is the error of I had have an community Bitbucket accont in the same email.Help me.Thanks
Hi @gumm29,
I checked in our system and I saw that your Bitbucket Cloud account was marked as Spam by our spam filters, our apologies for the inconvenience caused by this.
I went ahead and removed the spam indication from your account, so you should be able to log in now.
Please feel free to let me know if things are ok now and if you need anything further.
Kind regards,Theodora
Hi @Theodora Boudale thank you for help.
You are very welcome @gumm29, please feel free to reach out if you ever need anything else.
I have the same problem!!! Resolve it please
Hi @dimro2008 ,
I'll reply shortly to the new question you created here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/We-couldn-t-log-you-in-problem/qaq-p/2242551
Theodora Boudale, I'm facing a similar problem, can you please help me with this?My request: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Unable-to-login-Bitbucket-We-couldn-t-log-you-in/qaq-p/2810570
Hi Kiran,
I'll reply to the question you created.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.