Is there some kind of post function or listener that enables copying of attachments form one issue to his linked issue in another project? I would like to do it with ScriptRunner for cloud.
OOTB I don’t believe there is a solution for this. I would suggest Automation but there is an open request for this - AUT-1030 . There are addon solutions, e.g. Exlate and probably scriptrunner.
I have scriptrunner and that is the way I would like to implement solution. Do you know how to implement it?
Kr,
Filip
A search in the Community search bar returns this - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?advanced=false&allow_punctuation=false&q=Copy+attachments+scriptrunner+
if you find the right solution for you please add to the post for future searches.
Hi @Filip Škledar ,
If you're open to trying another app, Elements Copy & Sync allows you to copy attachments between linked issues.
For example, if you use the app to clone a JSM ticket into a software project (or just create a linked ticket), you can have attachments from the JSM ticket copied over to the new issue. This works even with new attachments, like when a customer provides something new on the JSM ticket.
If you have any trouble setting it up, don't hesitate to contact the Elements support team.
Laura
If still needed, I can share code for this
Lukasz Grobelny, Yes, Please share your code for this. Thank you so much.
@Lukasz Grobelny , can you please share the code.
Cloud or server?
How to copy all Jira ticket issue attachments and file content as it is in another Jira cloud without any issues?
Ans:-
(go to your project ) box tracking >- project setting >- permissions >- actions >- edit permissions > Browse Projects > give public access to that projecthere you will be good to go with export and import issues without any error
note:-- You're in a team-managed project and can't see this option for that we need a company-managed project
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/cant-access-view-the-attachment-after-importing-csv-file-1115677396.html#:~:text=Cause,redirected%20to%20the%20login%20page.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.