Hi,
I made a form where I have a first selector for country, then a cascading choice for unit.
All was fine for almost 2 years, until we decided to make this field mandatory.
1. When mandatory, it is OK to select just one level and leave the other empty. I see no possibility to enforce both levels
2. Slack integration is broken as soon as this field is mandatory.
3. While working for a work around, I figured out automation does not support this field.
Are there any plans to fix any of these? If at least it would work with automation, I could split the field in two fields that I make mandatory, then I update the cascaded field accordingly. As I wrote, we used that field from day 1, so I can't just split to 2 new fields as filtering e.g. will not work with older records.