I have an empty organization called "romero-test" that I need to delete but I can't. I need Atlassian support to do this for me but I cannot create support tickets anymore. I now can only create questions in the community.
What is stopping you from deleting it? Why do you think you need Atlassian to do it, if you're an admin?
My current understanding is that it is not possible to delete an organization. This post would seem to confirm this - How-do-I-delete-organization-atlassian-administration
Regarding your inability to open a support ticket it appears that you are on the free version which does not come with support other than the community and of course Google. 😉
Hmmmm, maybe there is a way?
Hey Jack,
Yes, I forgot that free accounts don't get Atlassian support anymore. Thanks for reminding me.
I tried the method offered in that page but it's not working.
This is what I did:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.