I am only able to filter one thing at a time on the Jira Dashboard and want to be able to use more than one. I want to export to Excel in order to manipulate the filters more but I'm not sure how to do that.
Hi @mauerbacher,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
You cannot export the dashboard, but you can export the filter result to a csv file. Just go to the filter and click the Export button up in the right-hand corner.
Hello, is there a way to automate the export?
you may find this tool helpful: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/use-jira-cloud-for-sheets/
@Nino Rabano You can automate exporting the filter results to Excel (XLSX) using the Better Excel Automation app!
Note that the XLSX file format have several advantages compared to the plain-text CSV, but if you have to use CSV, then Excel can convert XLSX to CSV simply by using the "Save as" feature.
Learn more in the app documentation.
(Discl. it is an app developed by our team.)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.