How do I remove Priority = Medium field from the issue view screen?
As far as i can see it is not associated with any request type, issue, screen or project nor are people seeing it in a form to be able to select "Medium".
Hello @Gavin Klose ,
Please check on the view screen.
Project Settings --> Screens -->
The above screen is used for both Edit and View operations. I removed it. but it is appeared on the screen
So I tried the below,
Click on configure screen --> after opening issue
the new web page opened as below
I dropped the "Priority" field as hidden to "Right Side" section.
Now the priority field is hidden in Agent view as in the above.
Thanks & regards,
Anvesh Kagithala
Hi @KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH .
Thank you for this. Priority does not appear in my Screens and is already "Hidden when Empty" for the Request type view.
But It always has a default value of "Medium" (ie NOT Empty) which we cannot even edit on the Issue View/Edit screen.
Do I need to switch off the default and if so, how?
Thank you @KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH . Dragging it into the Hidden field area worked!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.