As a long term admin of the Atlassian suite since 2006, I have moved around and learned my trade across differernt products and platforms. At the moment I find myself doing a lot of Jira administration on Cloud.
However, as an administrator its very frustrating that there are a lot of really really old bugs that have not been fixed, a lot of inconstencies across admin sections, and easy low-hanging-fruit that could be fixed but instead fester and annoy Jira admins for years on end.
In our Confluence instance, I keep adding to a list of annoyances in the hope that one day I can talk to someone face to face at a Summit or pass it on to someone who will listen. A lot of them have issue links next to them and are very old. Most of them are simple GUI fixes that would make my life and the life of an admin much easier.
Anyone else as crazy as me and keep a list?