I think I'm on the right track, but somewhere I have a reasoning error. I hope you can help me.
There is a status "New Upload" which can be set to "National Release" with the transition "Release". Everything is good so far. Clicking on the transition "Release" opens a screen containing two custom fields with the status "open" or "done". The Open and Done fields are both custom fields with a single choice.
Now to the problem.
I want the jump to "National Release" to only happen when both fields are set to "done". I tired to solve this with a condition, but the result is that the screen no longer opens.
That's why I think I have to solve this by validation and not with a condition.
But the expression does not work.
issue.customfield_10833 == 'done'
What am I doing wrong?
Many thanks in advance.
(I have the JMWE)