I have tried to login into JIRA multiple times but have not been able to log in successfully. I don't know why.
I am using the Free JIRA model.
Every time this screen is coming (see attachments)
Please help!
@Hardeep Welcome to the community.
If you are logging in using chrome the issue might be that you are logged into chrome with a Google account and Chrome is trying to use that account to log in. If you use Chrome in incognito mode are you able to log in?
Oh Shit! Yeah, I am able to log in on incognito mode!
What should I do to login into Normal Mode @Brant Schroeder?
Just log out of your Google account in the browser and then you will be able to log in to Atlassian without an error. Or you can use a different browser.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.