Hi everyone!
I am building a simple automation through which I want to add someone to the existing request participants (without removing the existing ones) when the status changes.
I tried two ways and both don't really work unfortunately:
1. Under "Choose fields to set..." I select Request Participants. In the field below, I select "Copy from issue" and the person I want to add.
When I test it, the automation overwrites the existing request participants and replaces them only with the person I wanted to add.
2. I tried the following JSON code (without selecting a "field to set" above):

Of course I replaced "internal name of the person I want to add". I tried it with the email, too.
The automation doesn't create an error, so I suppose the code is correct. But when I test it, nothing happens at all.
I would be very happy about some ideas why this doesn't work. Thanks in advance!
Lena