How do I create multiple boards? When I try to my project isn't in the dropdown...
I suspect that your project is not a software project. You might find this article that I created a while back useful - Multiple-boards-in-Business-and-Team-Managed-Projects-You-bet-you-can!
Are you using a Company Managed or Team Managed project? It will say at the bottom of the navigation pane on the left?
Are you using a Work Management/Business project, Software project, or Service Management project? That will be specified at the top of the navigation pane on the left, just below the project name.
It's a team-managed software product!
It's a software project
Team Managed projects don't support multiple boards, technically. There is a change request to add that feature.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17371
When you create a Team Managed project one board is created for you automatically. The way boards function and the customization features available there are different than the way boards function and customize for Company Managed projects.
Have you worked with Company Managed projects and boards created for those?
You can create additional boards based on a Saved Filter that references the issues in the Team Managed project, but the board will not function the same way as the board that was created with the project.
I have not worked with Company Managed projects and boards.
How do I do the Saved Filter you describe? Thank you!!
The article will apply to creating another board in a TMP. Have you attempted as described in the article?
Got it!
Just took a look... I'm unclear on the purpose of the filter in the article. Can you clarify? And what the parameters of the filter should be...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.