Hi! Total newbie here looking for some guidance. We've got a new Help Desk configured for clients and we're looking to migrate them, but I would love to get some Knowledge base info facing customers that land at the Customer Portal.
So far we've:
-got a linked Confluence space
-have 'baby's first KB article' on the site
-more I can add!
But what I'd reeeeeally love is the ability to modify this portal page. Right now I have a search box (which if you search 'cache' does bring you to the KB article), and then there's some Frequently Used items that don't do us much good.
Can I modify something other than the Portal? I have a 'Help Desk' page in the portal... is that something where I could add in the KB as an option? Is it only searchable? Sorry for all the questions. Newb gunna newb.
Thanks in advance.