Hello Atlassian community! Let see if you can help me to solve the following issue I have in the JIRA Automation application:I want to automate a field transition of requirements from the test status field of a test (in XRAY App). Is it possible to make an automation using Xray fields from the same project?
Thank you so much!
Best,
Daniel
Hi @Daniel Fernandez Marcos -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
I recommend checking the Xray documentation to see if they have REST API method you can call. If so, you could call that from a Jira automation rule to meet your need. Please look here for an article showing calling a REST API method from a webrequest: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Automation-for-Jira-Send-web-request-using-Jira-REST-API/ba-p/1443828
Best regards,Bill
Hi @Daniel Fernandez Marcos
In Jira Cloud, the Xray fields are not custom fields, so it is not possible to integrate them with automation.
The alternative would be using REST API/GraphQL API, as Bill suggested.
Here are the documentation links: https://docs.getxray.app/display/XRAYCLOUD/GraphQL+API
Thank you.
Kind regards,Rogério Paiva [Xray Support Team]
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.