Hello,
I would like to create an issue from a webhook that is triggered from a cron that runs outside Jira on a dedicated server every night.
My Goal is to automatically create an issue in a project based on the data I send from the server.
I didn't succeed to do it globaly. I mean, I want to have a single url endpoint globaly and manage to create a new issue to the right project. I will have tons of project and I don't want to do it manually for each one.
In my webhookData, I send the project ID, a priority, a title, a description, an assignee.
I send all the data to Jira global webhook url.
I don't want to edit an existing issue, nor a subtask, I want to create a new issue. And it doesn't seem to be possible to filter on the project.
I tried everything I could to do this for the past week, but it keeps failing. I need your help.
Thank you.