We have Jira Cloud and I am in administrators group. I can create Structure but I can't copy it. Some advice what i'm doing wrong?
There is Create a Copy in Structure documentation but I did not find solution for me in it.
Any help appreciated.
Hi Martin,
Dmitrii with ALM Works here.
Copying structure is not yet available in Structure Cloud.
I can add a comment to this post, when this functionality becomes available.
Kind regards,Dmitrii KuzminALM Works
Hello @Martin Fukatko @Parrish Pope
We just released a new version of Structure Cloud which contains the functionality for copying structures. You can find out more details about it in our documentation: https://wiki.almworks.com/display/strcloud/Copying+a+Structure
Please feel free to contact us directly at support.almworks.com if you need our assistance with anything.
Best regards,Stepan KholodovALM Works
Hi, @Martin Fukatko. To add to what Dmitrii said, you (anyone) can also keep an eye on the Structure Cloud roadmap to see what's coming next. And, you can add your vote to our priority-setting process anytime by reaching out to our support team via our support portal.
-dave [ALM Works]
Yes, I'd love for this one to be working also. Having to start from nothing every time when you just need a few tweaks is a time killer.
Appreciate it!
Hello @Parrish Pope – I'm Kathryn, the newest member of the Product Marketing Team at ALM Works. Would you like me to add you to the notification list for this feature? I'd also be happy to jump on a feedback session with you and our product manager if that works for you!Best, Kathryn [ALM Works]
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.