Hello - I am looking to get some help with setup of an automation rule/s to handle linked issues with 'Blocked By' / 'is blocking' link statuses.
I have gotten 50% of the way there - I have attached a screenshot of my progress.
High-line Outline of my desired result:
- Issue A (destination issue) is blocked by Issue B via linked issue (issue) - Already have this part complete
- Notify Issue B assignee that their Task is blocking Issue A
- Transition Issue A to blocked status
- WHEN Issue B transitions to DONE - HELP!
- Notify Issue A assignee that their task is no longer blocked
- Transition Issue A to OPEN
I need some help figuring out how to monitor the transition of the Main issue to trigger the latter part of this automation to happen. I wasn't sure if I should use the : 're-fetch issue data' or something else?
Any help is appreciated. Below is the screenshot of the automation rule.
https://gyazo.com/99fe8d8090a3183dbb908e0a8a0c8ac0