In Automation, how can I check to see if a Proforma form is attached?
@Peter Preston I get the data with no problems
Hi @Wendy Barrington - do you need to simply confirm if a form is attached to an issue or do you need to use form data?
In case it's the latter, tasks that can be completed with automation are listed here: http://links.thinktilt.net/automation-overview
Hi @Wendy Barrington - you're trying to use Automation to identify issues with a form attached. Is that right?
Can I ask what you're trying to accomplish? Thanks!
@Peter Preston
Some of our users manage to submit a ticket without the ProForma being attached. When that happens, I need to be able to cancel the ticket and ask that the user resubmit his or her request.
Thanks @Wendy Barrington - Are you using JSM on Cloud, DC, or Server?
Have you considered or tried using a Workflow Validator? Here's some documentation on preventing an issue status change, including if a form is not present: http://links.thinktilt.net/workflow-validators
Hope that helps. If not, let me know.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.