Hello, I did find https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Search-Results-Macro-to-show-content-that-has-NOT-been-modified/qaq-p/139125 which showed the limitations of the 'search' macro, and that it was not on its own sophisticated enough to qury for things that were last modified *before* a certain date. The solution was to install an app called 'CQL Search'.
However I am able to enter search parameters within a 'markup' construct e.g
{search:lastModified=365d|maxLimit=50|type=page|spacekey=CS}and this 'seems' to be a solution of sorts. However I either do not understand how the modifiers work or there is something I am missing as I no matter whethere i use '>' or '<' I seem to get the same results.
I am trying to use this method to show me pages that have not been modified for the last year (365 days).
I have tried
{search:lastModified>365|maxLimit=50|type=page|spacekey=CS}and
{search:lastModified<365|maxLimit=50|type=page|spacekey=CS} (just to make sure that it really was/was not working) and both of these markups seem to generate the same content for the search.
I know this did work once as we have recently moved from a local instance to a hosted instance and now this search term which previously seems to have used '-365d' is posting an error about the syntax being incorrect (implying it has changed).
Can someone point me to where I might be going wrong?
Thank you for your time.