Hi team,
I was curious to understand how migrating ticket issues to another project works. I have created a brand new Kanban board in a new project for our team. What happened was that I realized the old board we were working out of was actually an Agility board. I did some scoping online and found out that there is no way to turn an Agility board into a Kanban board (if this is possible let me know.)
With that said, I had the idea of just creating a brand new project/board and bulk migrating the issues in our old project to our new board in the new project. However, before doing so, I wanted to ensure that all the previous historical data will remain within those issues and nothing will be erased. Can somebody confirm this?
For reference, if our team decides to see all the solved tickets, we can easily look into the data for the issue ticket from the past (when it was in our old board) without worrying that it was erased.
Thanks!