Hi Community,
we're starting to use confluence for our consulting company and we would like to use spaces for different purposes.
one would be our internal space only for us, other would be a space per client we have.
We created a group per client and assigned the people inside. Only this group and admin has access to the specific space. We also removed the "confluence-users" group completely from the space.
So far, the spaces are shown correct as we can see during testing. But when I use a @[deleted] or a /task report I can see all users from confluence and also can identify other customers. Also with the /user macro I'm able to see all users from any group when I enter something useful.
We browsed the web and the forum to find a proper way how to set up our confluence for our use case but haven't found anything so far.
It would be great if one of you could help us to understand what needs to be done to "proctect" spaces and keep the people in the space only.
Thanks!
Alexander