Hi,
I want to send a web request to url but in url, i need to write custom field. I will attach the image following...
I get an 404 error about url.
Can you help me?
Hi @Berat Çolak
What exactly you want to achieve? Which field you want to update? Read this article, which might help you https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Automation-for-Jira-Send-web-request-using-Jira-REST-API/ba-p/1443828
I want to create Jira connection with Cachet application. I can send tickets from Jira to Cachet with another automation, but since the ID of the ticket in Jira and the ID in Cachet are not the same, I created a field in Jira and I add the Cachet ID to that field.
In Cachet Documentation, URL was defined as https://demo.cachethq.io/api/v1/incidents/incident
The "incident" in the URL should be replaced by the ID in the cachet application. When sending this with Jira automation, it adds the number in the field (Cachet ID) I mentioned above.
@Berat Çolak try to log in your automation what your smart value returns. I mean what does {{issue.customfield_10044}} returns in the log? Is it something, or is it nothing? Does it returns the ID you want?
I handled it!
customfield_10044 was returned as float number but i need to put integer number so i fixed it in code i wrote.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.