Hello!
I am trying to clone an issue with a cascaded select list from one project to another. I am cloning the issue through automation and noticed you are unable to copy it in the normal way.
Thanks!
Hi @Tyler Stephens
You can use Clone Plus for Jira to copy all types of custom fields (including cascading select list) to a new issue in a different project.
Full disclosure: I'm the product manager for the app.
Please let me know if you have any questions!
Best,
Nishanth T
Hello @Tyler Stephens
Another solution would be to use the add-on Elements Copy & Sync, which lets you copy all kinds of fields, including cascaded select lists.
I'm the Product Manager of this add-on which is available on Jira Cloud and Server/Data Center, and I'll gladly answer any question you may have.
Regards,
Julien
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.