I am an admin and I added a shortcut to the portal on the left hand side. I logged in as an agent but they're unable to see the shortcut on the left hand side. I read the following article that states anyone with access to your project can see the shortcuts:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-work-management/docs/add-edit-or-delete-a-shortcut/#Add-a-shortcut
How do I make it so agents can see shortcuts I add as an admin?
Hi @Tony Shabani and welcome,
Did you add the agent to the project? Can you provide screenshots of what you (as an admin) are seeing, and what does an agent sees?
Alex
Hi Alex,
This is the shortcut I added as an admin to the project:
This is what the agent sees when I login as them and view the project. The shortcut is missing:
That is strange..
I've added two shortcuts as an admin, and I can see them using another account with the role of Agent.
Try clearing your cache, or login from an incognito window as an agent.
Let me know how that goes.Alex
I tried logging in as them from an incognito window but no luck
@Tony Shabani Welcome to the Atlassian Community
There is no security on the project links. If someone is a service desk team member then they will be able to see it. Can you add a couple of other links to google and one internal to see if that shows?
I added shortcut links to duckduckgo, google, and insight but the agent still does not see them when I login as them. Here is a screenshot of their access:
@Tony Shabani That is really odd because they have the proper access. I wonder if something is not working on your cloud instance. You might have Atlassian take a look by submitting an support issue https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.