I don't get any notification even my setting is correct as below.
Please have a look. Thank you.
you also need to look at your project permissions.
TMP - customize-notifications-in-team-managed-projects
CMP - project settings - notifications, check that you are in a group/role associated with desired Notification
Thanks for reply.
I will have a look.
By the way, I used to get all the emails before I left current company. It started not getting email when I came back to company so I suspect it caused by my email is on your JIRA block list as below link's question.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Not-receiving-email-notifications/qaq-p/1672564
Our team manager says he checked my email setting and it is same as before.
Hi @Jerry Lim ,
Are other users getting notifications?
yes. By the way, it's solved by Daniel. He removed my email from your block list. Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.