I am trying to set up a rule that will make a new, identical ticket when I've completed a ticket. I am currently setting up the rules like the following steps:
- Trigger: When Issue is transition to Done
- Labels contains and of "every_4w"
- Then Create a new Issue where the due date is +4weeks from "now"
I have similar issues but am using different labels to determine the new due date.
The issue is that every time a task is moved to Done, all of the rules are triggered. This project is made up of repeating and non-repeating tasks. It looks like I can make a single rule with conditions, but this will still trigger on non-repeating tasks.
Is there a way to limit which tasks use automations so I don't use all 100 on the first 100 tickets I complete?
I had assumed that an automation would only count if completed. It was a surprise that incomplete rules count towards the 100.
Thanks!