Does anyone have any pseudo code ideas for an automation script that does the following?
Update an Epic's issue links (e.g., depends on, relates to, blocked by, etc.) to other Epics based on the issue links of all issues "owned" by that Epic?
For example, I have Epic A which has the following issues:
- issue 1
- depends on issue 3 (which is part of Epic

- issue 2
- is blocked by issue 4 (which is part of Epic C)
Based on an automation trigger event on Epic A, I would like it's issue links to end up being:
- Epic A depends on Epic B
- Epic A is blocked by Epic C
I am doing all this because of my Aha/Jira integration. In Aha, I would like to see how the Aha features (aka Jira Epics) depend on each other. But engineers in Jira don't typically set up issue links for Epics. They set up issue links for Tasks, Stories, Bugs, etc. So I need a way to automate Epic link relationship updates to pass those through to Aha.