Greetings, community!
I was temporarily given site-admin permissions for our Jira cloud instance to backup up the primary person. For the first time in several months, I tried to delete a project-scope automation rule and nothing happens. I created the rule, and I tried the delete with the ...remove context menu from the rules list. More data:
- No error and no audit log entry generated for the attempted delete
- I have added/deleted rules many times before I had site-admin permissions
- I am able to create, edit, and run rules
- I am able to copy and export rules
- I tried the delete (...remove) from both the project and global administration pages
- I assigned another person to project admin, and they were able to delete my rule
- I tried creating and deleting a rule from a team-managed project: create works and delete does not, so I hypothesize that project type seems unrelated
Is there a specific permission related to this function: automation rule delete?
Anyone ever see this before? Thanks in advance for any suggestions!