Hi,
I want to send an e-mail to the reporter of a Jira SM ticket by using the "Send E-Mail" action of Automation for Jira.
If the user selected German as their preferred language in their profile settings, the text in the e-mail should be in German. If the user selected any other language, the text should be in English.
I would implement this by having a simple If-Else-Block that checks for a smart value / variable that contains the reporter's language.
I need to implement this for Cloud as well as for Data Center.
For Cloud, it should be fairly easy because the language the reporter used when creating the ticket is stored in the dedicated "Request language" field. ✅
But in Data Center, this field does not exist (at least not until Jira SM 4.18). And I can't find any smart value that contains the user's language setting. 😢
Does any one have a solution for this?
Best,
Martin