Hello Community,
I've been trying to find a way to audit which users are active, and which are not. The Admin section "users" does not yield the right information.
Scenario: We have users that have accounts, but no licenses (we have a valid / atlassian-support-guided reason as to why our clients are added to our instance this way). These clients access our instance via Service Mgmt portal to open tickets.
The problem is that their portal activity (opening tickets, commenting on tickets) does not register as Activity in the Atlassian logs. In fact, their "last seen on" dates are often their initial signup date. The attached example is how a user appears to me in the admin panel. I know for a fact that client opened a ticket this morning.

I have no way to tell which of these accounts is actually active / has logged into the portal. A support agent previously suggested using "an activity stream" as a work around, but that solution isn't (for so many reasons)... I can't check those on the fly since Activity Streams aren't retroactive, I'd have to wait until that user acted before the stream showed anything; and obviously, I shouldn't have to create a board with every single user ID in a stream! Even if I did, I don't know how I would even begin to audit that.
Leadership is asking for a list of inactive users, and I simply can't see myself checking all 70+ client accounts manually each time they ask for this. HALP!