I have created a few projects earlier, which are now grouped as organizations in jira cloud now. I do not want them. how do i get rid/ delete those organizations
organizations? I'm not sure I follow what you mean by grouping projects as organizations. Are you wanting to delete projects?
Hi @Anik
like Jack I am not 100% sure what you mean to be honest.
"Organization" is a term from Jira Service Management referring to the grouping of several people. However, from your explanation I am not sure if you use Jira Service Management at all.
Also for cloud products there are organizations - there is a open Suggestion, however it is unclear when it will be implemented:
In case you would like to provide more information I am sure somebody will be able to help out with further details.
Regards,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.