Hey All,
The list view for the Business Project type is great, but we need also sprints management. Is that possible in any of the template/types? Best in a team-managed project.
Thanks
What “list view” do you refer to? Are you asking if you can create Scrum board for your business project?
Hey Jack,
I'm referring to the list view in the business project template. And yes, I would like to have a scrum board in a business project in other words. (Team-managed is also important for me, in that case)
You might find this article useful - Multiple-boards-in-Business-and-Team-Managed-Projects-You-bet-You-can
Hey Jack, thank yo very much for your answer.
Actually, this doesn't work since it's not combining the ability of TMP with the List view in Business Project.
Basically what I need is TMP with Scrum Board and also a List view (as in Business Project) since this list is easy to edit. In the article it's only a link as far as I understand.You can't use those both features that way.
Thanks,
Nofar
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.