Hello,
I have captured requirements in JIRA that are linked to other requirements ("relates to link), and linked to mitigation means ("is mitigated by" link) and also linked to test protocols ("is verified by" link). Each of these have separate issue types (Requirements, Risk Mitigation, Test Protocol) and therefore have unique Issue Keys. I'd like to export a table that lists the following information:
Column 1: Requirement Issue Key
Column 2: Requirement Summary
Column 3: Risk Mitigation Issue Key that is linked to the particular requirement Issue key ("is mitigated by" link)
Column 4: Test Protocol Issue Key that is linked to the particular requirement issue key ("is verified by" link)
I have used JQL queries to display all the requirement issue keys and I can include the column titled "Links". However, "Links" displays all the linked issues under the "Links" column.
I would like to be able to separate these columns out.
I explored traceability matrix plug ins that work on jira software cloud and there really are none available. Links Explorer was the only one I found, but the cloud version is still in "nascent" stage and does not output information correctly.
I explored using JQL queries "issueLink" and "issueLinkType", but these only filter the issues out.
I have not found a method to create and display separate columns as listed above.
Can you please help?
Thanks
Girish