Hi we are having problems getting our Swimlanes to group by Story with Sub-task under their parent. I have checked pertaining articles and made changes based on those suggestions. - I have checked to be sure stories is selected-I have checked the filter query to be sure it was very minimal-I have compared it to other boards that are working in the project and other boards of other projects and they appear to be setup correctly.-There are tasks on storiesNeed assistance in resolving this.
Thanks
What are you actually seeing on the boards were you have a group by stories? Are they just blank without the underlying sub tasks or what exactly?
What we want to see : (story then subtasks grouped)What we actually get : (just the story cards)
Something isn't adding up because what you want to see, I think, is what you should see. If you do swim lane by stories you should see the story at the top and all of his children listed within the swim lane. Just to be clear in the image that you presented that's what you actually see do all of those issues have some tasks? Here is an example of what I see in my CMP test project...
Right, that is why I can't figure out why it isn't behaving as expected. We have a lot of other projects setup with boards working and it shows the parent story and then the subtasks(as in both yours and my example). However on this particular project we have 3 boards. All 3 have Swimlanes that should be grouping by story. 2/3 do not group by story. To your question, yes, they have subtasks on them.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.