Hello,
I've received a warning saying my Jira account is about to be suspended (waiting payment), but I thought Jira was free for teams under 10 elements.
Are we gonna lose access to Jira?
Please help us!
Hi @[deleted]
For JSM cloud, the free tier covers only 3 agents.
How many agents are you using?
Hi @Fazila Ashraf , thank you for your quick answer.
By agents, you mean, users?
Currently, we have 8 users.
Thank you!
A user is someone who can log in and use Jira as an identified person.
With Jira applications, there are four types of user someone might be (it's more complex than this but it doesn't matter for the purposes of this question). The Free plan caps the numbers at different levels by type:
So, my guess is that you're on the free plan, you're using at least Jira Core + Jira Service Manangement and at least 4 (probably all 8) of your users are Service Management Agents - you're over the free limit.
Understood @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
And how can I see/change the user roles so I can only have Software users?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.