Hi All,
happy to cop to complete newbie status - probably looking to run before I can walk, but that's the requirement.
I have 2 projects: HR Svc Mgt and IT Svc Mgt (templates used)
Scenario is provisioning new starter and requesting various dept's to do their bit
- <X> creates HR proj. New Starter Onboarding request >
- <J> approves >
- Automation rule creates I.T. User Provisioning request and links issues.
- I.T. does their bit and sets their issue to resolved.
Upon that transition, I want to transition the HR req. from status 'Waiting for IT' to 'Waiting for Ops'.
I do not seem to be able to figure out how to hook back in to the HR req. to transition its workflow. If I add a branch to the rule, I can't click on either of the further options that present (Advanced branching || Branch Rule / related issues).

The rule I am using to attempt to set the HR issue w'flow status has scope over both projects.
I believe its the Trial plan, albeit supposed to be Standard per the Billing overview
"(Standard plan) free trial".
Your assistance / advice /pointer to the correct documentation / tutorial is greatly appreciated.