Hello, we're using the Jira Automation to create re-occuring tasks in our backlog, which are then fulfiled in an order by the dev team. Though I'm having issues to set this 2nd part of the automation.
I set the basic automation like this:

And it works fine, tested and all, but that leaves the assignee field empty. so I'm adding an additional action to follow this with:

I do select the group for the desired one and then after I click save, and the Automation gives an error like following:


and I'm kind of stuck, as first I dont even know where to put the JQL as theres no JQL field in any of my actions, and secondly the tasks doesnt exist yet. I saw an option of selecting the assignee within the `Create a New` action, but it doesnt serve the option to assign the task with the Round-robin option.
What am I missing, how could I automate this process.