Please do not point me to the API documentation. Documentation around the avatar load operation is TERRIBLE and the examples don't actually show how to do it.
I have a process to create projects on the fly, and in that process I'm creating PNG images, again on the fly. I want to load these images into the cloud system so that I can set these images as avatars for my newly created projects.
Does anyone have any examples or pointers? I can either point the load operation to a remote url, or load the url into memory and feed it uuencoded/base64'ed somehow. I just need to understand the semantics better than what is explained at https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-project-avatars/#api-rest-api-3-project-projectidorkey-avatar2-post
Given that this is Jira Cloud, I sure as hell can't point to a "local file location" as it states in the documentation.
Once again this is an operation that used to be easy under Jira Server, grumble grumble.